FAQ - Why can a container not be accessed?
If a container cannot be accessed via its IP address, it is recommended to check the following settings:
- In the Administration menu on the Container page:
- Is the container present and active?
- Does the container have a configuration?
- Does the container require a license for being accessed?
- Editing the configuration of the container in the Administration menu on the Container page ():
- Does the container have a bridge into the correct IP net?
- Is the container configured for the correct IP address?
- Does the container require a certain user group for being functional?
- Are the IP filters activated in the Netfilter menu on the IP filter page? If yes, these may be deactivated temporarily for troubleshooting. If the container can then be accessed, an IP filter rule is missing that permits to access the container.
Back to FAQs
Back to overview